We help passion-driven entrepreneurs connect with new clients by sharing their stories online, in print and in person at fabulous events.
It's like having a whole marketing department on your team ... we are your cheerleaders out promoting you and your business while you focus on what you do best.
Our services include content marketing and PR, including blogs, videos, social media posts, web site copywriting, email newsletters, press releases and event marketing.
Several times a year we organize big expos & events that are open to the public - giving you the opportunity to simply show up and shine. You get to meet with like-minded folks and share your work with people who value what you do.
Our founder & CEO, Gayle Picken, has over 20 years experience creating and promoting community events. Through the course of her entrepreneurial career, she's owned an art gallery, a web site design firm, a holistic health and wellness expo, a small business marketing firm and even did a short stint in real estate.
She founded 66Events to provide an opportunity to pursue her passion of connecting people and helping small businesses succeed.
- Inspire Creativity – we encourage passion-driven entrepreneurs to stretch their boundaries and invite our audience to experience something new and wonderful
- Give back – our events always benefit a local non-profit in the community
- Work with youth – student interns get real-world experience and community involvement
- Sustainable/local – our events bring tourism and economic benefits to the community, provide a platform for local businesses to connect with new clients
- Fun! Life is short we choose to live it to the fullest! We embrace the creative spirit and possibilities for joy.